Creating an online business and making it thrive is something that everyone wants to do, and with the right approach, you may actually be able to reach your goals.
All you need to do is to have the right method, and once you do that, you will see the success.
We created a unique formula that may be able to help you. If you want to grow your business and see some good results from it, here are some of the best ways to do it.
Obviously, you first need to find the product before you want to sell anything. Finding the product can be a time-consuming task, but it will also work very well since it can offer you a very distinct set of results and a really good experience all the time.
How to find products?
After determining your niche (a niche can be “make money, or health and fitness, or dating” aspects ), you can go to these networks to find the right products:
- Share A Sale
Amazon is a network for physical products, e.g. furniture, electronics. If you want to sell some fashions, you’d better sign up to Amazon and become their affiliate, and get the product affiliate link. When you promote your affiliate link, you earn commission if people buy through your link.
Clickbank is a network for digital products. You first have to sign up to it and choose the right products in marketplace. You will earn commissions from 50% to 75% for each sales.
Once you have the product in mind, you need to create the platform or funnel. This is where most of the hard work goes because you need to create a platform that works very well and which will obviously bring you the return on investment that you are anticipating.
What is a platform or funnel? These are the examples:
- Create a good landing page
- Write a proper blog
- Create a video
- Make a sales page
Remember to add value for these contents creation, keep people’s needs in your mind, the ideal funnel should be “help, help, help, sell”.
Searching keywords is an important process for your creating a platform or funnel.
You may have the best content for your audience, but you do need traffic.
Web traffic is divided into two parts – free and paid traffic:
Free traffic includes:
- SEO (search engine optimization): Do a lot of SEO so you can rank high in search engine results and get organic traffic. You can go to fiverr.com and search for a gig “social bookmarking”, and provide them your title/keyword and description for your landing page or blog or video.
- Video marketing: Create a video (you can go to fiverr.com and ask someone make a video for you if you like). Use video to promote your funnel, or direct link of the affiliate product, is a good way for making money online.
- Social media: Learn how to promote your website with instagram, pinterest, facebook, etc. and they are the good traffics to see results.
- Email marketing: Many people make a lot of money from email marketing and you can do this for great profit either. Make sure the email title is attractive to get high open rate.
Paid traffic includes:
- Solo ads: This is pretty effective traffic if you doing well, just using other people’s list to promote your affiliate product or landing page, and you will make some opt-ins or subscribers and sales by using this traffic.
- PPC (pay per click): PPC is a paid traffic, with good keywords and good title and description, you will get good targeted traffic. Examples are Google Adwords, Yahoo ads, Bing Ads, 7 Search, etc.
- Facebook ads: This is very targeted, and if you use an attractive image with catchy text, the result is amazing. If you are doing e-commerce, facebook ads is a perfect match as the traffic method.
Any traffic, whether free or paid, they need ad copy when creating a traffic campaign. An ad copy includes keywords, ad title and ad description, or email swipe. My experience indicated that nice ad copy will makes good results plus your product is a quality one.
In the end, this formula can help you generate a lot of money and leads for the long term. Don’t hesitate to take action and follow this 3-step making money online process, and get the best outcome!